Siddhi Mind Academy
LEARN COGNITIVE BEHAVIORAL THERAPY(CBT) TO UNDERSTAND AND OVERCOME PSYCHOLOGICAL / MENTAL HEALTH PROBLEMS. PH : 0998971765309989717653 / 8247252086 HYDERABAD
LEARNING CENTERS :
• SIDDHI MIND ACADEMY FOR PERSONAL DEVELOPMENT:
• PSYCHOTHERAPY • HYPNOTHERAPY • COUNSELLING • MEDITATION
• ONLINE CLASSES THROUGH CHAT, CORRESPONDENCE AND SKYPE
A special & short course in Cognitive Behavioural Therapy(CBT) will be conducted at Siddhi Dhata Center for Meditation and Psychological Wellness.
The important features of CBT are :-
- Definition and Brief History
- About Aron Beck & Albert Ellis
- What is cognitive therapy
- What is cognitive behavior therapy
- What is REBT
- Application of CBT in Psychological problems
- CASE STUDIES
- Short Stories.
• After learning CBT and completing the CBT course you will gain complete knowledge about psychological problems and how they affect your mind and behavior.
• While learning and after, you can help yourself or others who may have psychological problems.This course is of one month duration.(Classes conducted twice or thrice a week).
• Online CBT course is also conducted for those who will not be able to attend the classes at the center.
• For more information on Fee structure of the CBT course and other details ,Please contact The Director
NOTE: This course is for informational purposes only and an effort to spread awareness amongst public to help them understand as to what psychological problems are and how to overcome them.
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy Can Treat/Help With:
• Anger ,Anxiety , Agoraphobia and Panic Disorder with Agoraphobia, Dental Phobia,Generalized Anxiety Disorder, Geriatric Anxiety, Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder, Panic Disorder, Posttraumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD), Social Anxiety / Social Phobia Withdrawal from Anti-Anxiety Medications,,Attention Deficit Disorder, Atypical sexual practices/sex offenders, Bipolar Disorder (in combination with medication), Body Dysmorphic Disorder, Borderline Personality Disorder, Caregiver distress, Depression , Geriatric Depression, Relapse Prevention, Dissociative Disorders, Eating Disorders Anorexia Binge-eating Disorder Bulimia, Gambling (in combination with medication), Habit disorders ,Marital discord ,Schizophrenia (in combination with medication), Seasonal Affective Disorder, Somatization Disorder, Substance Abuse, Alcohol abuse, Cocaine abuse (CBT relapse prevention is effective), Opiate dependence, Smoking cessation (Group CBT is effective, as well as CBT that has multiple treatment components in combination with relapse prevention), Suicide attempts.
MEDICALLY RELATED DISORDERS
• Asthma with Coexisting Panic Disorder (in combination with asthma education),Cancer pain,Chronic back pain, Chronic fatigue syndrome,Chronic pain (CBT, in combination with physical therapy, is effective for chronic pain in many medical conditions),Colitis,Erectile dysfunction (CBT is effective for reducing sexual anxiety and improving communication),Fatigue and functional impairments among cancer survivors,Fibromyalgia,Geriatric sleep disorders ,Hypertension (CBT is effective as an adjunctive treatment),Hypochondriasis, or the unsubstantiated belief that one has a serious medical condition,Infertility (anovulation),Insomnia,Irritable-bowel syndrome,Migraine headaches,Non-cardiac chest pain,Obesity (CBT is effective in combination with hypnosis),Pain with no known cause (Idiopathic pain),Physical complaints not explained by a medical condition (Somatoform disorders),Pre-menstrual syndrome,Rheumatic disease pain (CBT that has multiple treatment components is effective),Sickle cell disease pain (CBT that has multiple treatment components is effective),Sleep disorders,Somatization Disorder,Temporomandibular Disorder pain,Tinnitus,Vulvodynia.
“Siddhimind is the power of the mind which helps one achieve success, accomplishment, and perfection in anything one does.”
CHILDREN AND ADOLESCENTS
• Anxiety disorders,Avoidant disorder,Chronic pain,Conduct disorder (oppositional defiant disorder),Depression (among adolescents and depressive symptoms among children),Distress due to medical procedures (mainly for cancer),Obsessive-compulsive disorder,Overanxious disorder,Phobias,Physical complaints not explained by a medical condition (Somatoform disorders),Posttraumatic stress disorder,Recurrent abdominal pain,Separation anxiety.
COGNITIVE BEHAVIORAL THERAPY IS ALSO USED FOR
• Aging,Family therapy,Grief and loss,Group therapy,Low self-esteem,Psychiatric Inpatients,Relationship difficulties,Separation and Divorce,Stress,Work problems & procrastination.
Certificate will be awarded after successful completion of the course in the name of “Siddhi Mind Academy For Personal Development”.
For more info contact : 9989717653 or 8247252086