There are many reasons why a person develops and suffers from Psychological / Mental Health Problems. Whatever the cause of the psychological problem, usually the problems are maintained by cognitive distortions and may cause mild to severe distress in a person and makes a person’s life miserable and sometimes may push the person to take some extreme steps in behaving abnormally.
Psychotherapy identifies the root cause and helps the person understand the cause, provide education about the problem/illness and finally aids the person in solving his/her psychological problems by providing a healthy solution through effective confidential psychological therapies(which are usually taught and done in a very confidential setting).
To continue to follow the application of the therapies on a regular basis and get better results one needs to have motivation. This essential motivation will be provided by the concerned therapist in every session.
Therapy helps one to face challenges as they come and teaches a person the ways and means to overcome them and be successful in whatever one does.
- NEGATIVE THINKING
- IRRATIONAL FEARS
- LOW SELF-CONFIDENCE,LOW SELF-ESTEEM
- DISTURBING / SUICIDAL THOUGHTS
- FEAR OF GHOSTS
- OBSESSIVE COMPULSIVE DISORDERS(OCD)
- PANIC DISORDER
- POST TRAUMATIC STRESS DISORDER(PTSD)
- STAGE FEAR
- PSYCHO-SEXUAL PROBLEMS
- LACK OF MOTIVATION
- LACK OF ASSERTIVENESS
- ANGER MANAGEMENT
- PROBLEMS IN CONCENTRATION (e.g. difficulty focusing on revision, forgetfulness, easily distracted)
- GRIEF, LOSS & SEPARATION / LONLINESS
- MEMORY (e.g. remember appointments, learn languages, find lost objects)
- RELATIONSHIP PROBLEMS
- RELAXATION (learn to use stress management techniques)
- OR ANY OTHER PSYCHOLOGICAL PROBLEMS.
“Siddhimind is the power of the mind which helps one achieve success, accomplishment, and perfection in anything one does.”